Contoh Soal Asking Giving Opinion Pilihan Ganda- Contoh Soal Asking Giving Opinion Pilihan Ganda – Tanpa Anda sadari sebetulnya sering kali Anda melakukan percakapan harian yang mengharuskan Anda memberikan pendapat maupun meminta pendapat seseorang. Sementara dalam bahasa Inggris hal ini dikenal dengan asking and giving opinion untuk mengutarakan sebuah pendapat.
Beberapa Contoh Soal Asking and Giving Opinion untuk Pilihan Ganda
1. Justin: Next week We will have a long holiday. So, on your holiday what are you going to do Yoona?
A. I don’t know where I go
B. I’m sorry, I can’t tell you
C. This is not your business
D. I have nothing to do
E. I’m thinking of going to Jogja Sorry
Jawaban soal asking and giving opinion adalah E.
2. Liana: Film of Kartini it’s so inspiring. And what do you think about the inspiring film of Kartini?
Bram: I think…
A. Thank you, Kartini
B. You forget Kartini’s day
C. I can’t hear you call Kartini
D. I love Kartini’s film its so inspiring me
E. Let’s go
Jawaban contoh soal asking giving opinion yaitu D
3. Jamilah: I think our city is saved from the virus, so we can go around.
Ellisa: But I don’t think so,… Our city is not saved. We must stay at home at least in lock down time.
A. In my opinion
B. She forgets it
C. See you next time
D. You know it
E. I am thinking of the virus
Jawaban soal asking and giving opinion yakni A
4. Drue: May I know what do you think of my short story?
Julia: It’s a good story, but I suggest changing the title with an interesting title.
Drue: Nice opinion. Thanks, Julia.
Julia: Anytime, Drue!
From the dialogue above between Julia and Drue, Julia is…
A. Giving order
B. Asking for an opinion
C. Asking for attention
D. Giving an opinion
E. Giving hands
Jawaban soal asking and giving opinion adalah D
***Artikel terkait*** : “10 Contoh Dialog Asking and Giving Opinion Singkat”
5. Bintang: After school Herman feels very tired and he gets dizzy.
Sonia: I think …. And if it’s not necessary he doesn’t leave the bed.
A. You must go to school
B. You have to take him to the hospital
C. He should lie down and have bed rest time
D. She would take rest
E. He can see the doctor now
Jawaban contoh soal asking giving opinion yaitu C
6. Damar: … our Biology class is so fun and very interesting.
Tania: Yes, you are right I think so too. The Biology teacher conveys the lesson interestingly making the classroom atmosphere becomes pleasant.
A. The teacher disagree
B. Tania agree
C. I don’t like it
D. I think
E. I’m not sure one hundred percent
Jawaban soal asking and giving opinion yakni D
7. James: This day is Mother’s day and I want to give her my painting. When you look my painting what do you think about my it?
Ron: It’s so beautiful and amazing, and I think you must develop your painting talent to a professional level.
James: That’s opinion sounds great. Thanks full for your opinion, Ron.
Ron: It’s my pleasure.
From the conversation about painting, Ron is…
A. Asking a time
B. Giving an opinion
C. Asking for a gift
D. Giving a lot of hands
E. Asking for his help
Jawaban soal ini adalah B
8. Dahlia: Jennifer, would you like to give me an opinion about my poetry?
Jennifer: Of course! I think you should use attractive themes and titles. It would be great poetry.
Dahlia: Thank you very much, Jennifer.
Jennifer: It’s okay
The dialogue above tells us that Dahlia is…
A. Make a wish
B. Asking for sing a song
C. Waiting for help
D. Sharing an opinion
E. Asking for an opinion
Jawaban soal asking dan giving opini ialah E
9. Jake: Rose, what do you think of my chocolate cake?
Rose: It’s so delicious! I really love this cake!
Jake: I’m so pleased
In the dialogue, Jake is…
A. Giving advice
B. Asking for an opinion
C. Requesting for gift
D. Giving baker cake
E. Asking for help
Jawaban contoh soal asking giving opinion adalah B
10. …. children should be taught from an early age to be independent and responsible.
A. In my opinion
B. They want to learn
C. You can’t believe
D. He totally understands
E. Do you think that
Jawaban soal asking and giving opinion yaitu A
Ternyata belajar bahasa Inggris dengan mengerjakan contoh soal asking giving opinion sangat mudah dan menyenangkan. Hal ini tentu membantu Anda memperlancar pemahaman dan pelafalan Bahasa Inggris Anda.
- Soal Asking and Giving opinion Kelas 8
- jawab asking and giving opinion
- soal asking and giving opinion
- soal occasion and giving opinion