Penjelasan dan Contoh – Procedure Text – Pada Artikel sebelumnya kita sudah membahas tentang Descriptive Text. Pada kesempatan kali ini kita akan membahas salah satu jenis teks lainya yaitu Procedure Text .
Ketika kita membeli sebuah produk makanan sebagai contoh adalah Mie instan, dibalik bungkus pasti terdapat bahan- bahan yang digunakan dan cara membuatnya. Dan perlu kalian ketahui hal tersebut adalah salah satu dari sekian banyak contoh teks procedure. Dalam Bahasa Indonesia Procedure yang berarti proses/Cara-cara/langkah-lagkah. What is Procedure Text? Apa itu Teks Procedure?
Procedure Text is A text which explain how to make or how to do/ how to use something. Procedure teks adalah Sebuah teks yang menjelaskan cara-cara/ langkah- langkah bagaimana proses membuat, melakukan atau menggunakan sesuatu.
B. Tujuan Teks Procedure
Untuk memberitahu, membimbing atau menjelaskan bagaimana membuat atau menggunakan sesuatu kepada si pembaca atau si pendengar.
C. Generic Structure of Procedure Text (Bagian-bagian teks Procedure)
Ada 3 bagian utama dalam teks procedure yaitu Goal, Material, dan Steps
Dalam bagian ini berisi Tujuan/maksud dari teks prosedure tersebut.
- Material/ Bahan-bahan. Dalam bagian ini berisi bahan- bahan yang digunakan untuk melakukan sebuah proses yang akan dilakukan dalam teks tersebut.
- Steps. Pada bagian ini berisi langkah-langkah/proses melakukan sesuatu dalam teks procedure.
D. Language features/ Tata kebahasaan
- Using connectives/menggunakan kata penghubung seperti firs, second, third, then, after that, finally, etc.
- Using Imperative sentence/menggunakan kalimat perintah seperti cook(masak), fry (goreng), boil (rebus). Boil the water (Rebus air tersebut).
- Using Present tense/ Menggunakan present tense
E. Example of Procedure Text /Contoh Teks Procedure
How to Make Banana Split
4 scoops of ice cream of choice (chocolate, strawberry, etc.)
Chocolate, Strawberry, or caramel syrup
Any other toppings
- Take a banana and peel the skin. Then, cut it in half. Get a bowl and place the banana halves into it, one on each side.
- Get two scoops of your ice cream of choice and put them on one side. Get two more scoops and add them to the other side.
- Get some flavored syrup and zig zag it around.
- Good choices of syrups are chocolate, strawberry, or caramel and/or all three.
- Whip up some whipped cream and spray it across.
- Sprinkle some sprinkles on top.
- Finish the job by putting a cherry on top. (http://www.wikihow[dot]com/Make-a-Banana-Split)
How to use Coconut oil on your Hair and Skin
- Put on old clothes. Coconut oil can get a little drippy, so put on an old t-shirt or drape a towel around your shoulders to prevent it from getting on your nice clothes. It’s best to start the conditioning treatment in your bathroom, but you’ll be able to move around while you let it soak into your hair for a few hours.
- plastic wrap, or a second old t-shirt to wrap up your hair. Choose something you’ll be able to keep in place for several hours, or even overnight.
- Measure 3 – 5 tablespoons of coconut oil into a bowl. The amount of coconut oil you’ll need depends on the length and thickness of your hair. If you have long, thick hair, use 5; if your hair is shorter and thinner, you only need 3 or 4.
- Warm up the coconut oil. Avoid the microwave oven as it can destroy the bio-active compounds.
- Rub the coconut oil into your hair. Pour the coconut oil around the top of your head, evenly distributing it on your hair, but you might want to avoid the scalp and roots unless your hair is especially dry. Use your fingers to massage it in and smooth it down your hair shaft all the way to the tips. Continue massaging it into your hair until your hair is completely drenched in coconut oil.
- Pile your hair on your head and wrap it up in your covering. Place your shower cap, plastic wrap, or old t-shirt over your head and wrap it up so that your hair is completely covered.
- Wait at least 2 hours or overnight for the oil to soak in. The longer you keep it in your hair, the more conditioned your hair will be. Wait as long as you can manage for best effect.
- Remove the wrapping from your hair and wash it. Use a sulfate-free shampoo to wash out the coconut oil. Wash it two or three times, until your hair no longer feels oily.
- Let your hair dry. Let it air dry or blow it dry to see the effects of the conditioning treatment. It should be soft, shiny and gleaming after this special coconut oil application. (http://www.wikihow[dot]com/Use-Coconut-Oil-on-Your-Hair-and-Skin)
How to be a Stylish Girl
- Discover your fashion icons. A great way to develop your own personal style is to explore the style of others. This will help you figure out your tastes — what you love, what you dislike, and what you’d like to try.
- Create a fashion scrapbook. This can be online via sites like Pinterest or Clothia, or using a physical scrapbook, into which you could paste print-outs and magazine cut-outs.
- Consider who you are. As you explore fashion, consider whether a theme emerges when you look at your favorite items. Are you often choosing punky looking outfits? Maybe you’re more into a retro style like ‘70s rockstar or ‘50s pin-up, or maybe you’re more of a minimalist.
- Don’t be a carbon copy. As you start out it might feel overwhelming to put together a great outfit, and it may be tempting to just copy other people’s outfits. Try to keep your look more unique by doing variations on what you see elsewhere.
- Pay attention to how people wear things. Ever seen those “who wore it better” photos? People rarely wear the same clothes in the same way. In addition, they’ll often pair their clothes with different hairstyles and accessories
- Don’t be a snob. Stylish people can put together great outfits no matter what store they’re in. Don’t limit yourself to the big brand stores. Check out thrift, vintage, and discount shops to see if you can find any treasures
- Stay true to yourself. It’s important to step outside of your comfort zone and try new things, but don’t do so at the expense of your self-confidence. Only wear what makes you feel like the best version of yourself.
- Be confident. Confidence is as important to style as what you’re wearing.  Ever heard the saying “don’t let the clothes wear you”? If you lack confidence, you might not be able to pull off the stylish clothes that you love.
Demikian Pembahasan singkat tentang Procedure Text. Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon maaf jika masih terdapat kekurangan. Terima kasih sudah menyempatkan waktu untuk berkunjung di blog yang sederhana ini. 🙂
- contoh procedure text beserta language features
- long procedure text
- pengertian dan contoh prosedur text